Introducing The Spyker ERGO PRO™ Ice Winter Spreader
Built to outperform and outlast, no matter the elements
The Spyker ERGO-PRO™ Ice Winter Push Spreader combines premium durability with innovative features to take care of any winter job. We heard you wanted a spreader that could stand up to wear, tear, and the cold-weather elements-- the ERGO-PRO™ Ice delivers.
Built with a tough stainless steel carving blade, you'll easily tear through ice melt and rock salt. The reflective frame keeps visibility high when working in low light or bad weather, while the ergonomic handle adjusts to heights from 5’3” to 6’6” to reduce user strain and fatigue. An all-welded impact-resistant stainless steel frame ensures this is a spreader is built to last, no matter how much abuse it gets on the job.
Not just a drop spreader for snow and ice melt, the ERGO-PRO™ Ice can be used year-round for granular materials. The redesigned large poly hopper prevents material bridging, while oversized fully pneumatic tires roll easily across any terrain.
• Ergonomically designed handle adjusts for heights between 5'3" and 6'6" to decrease user fatigue.
• New funnel-shape hopper design prevents material bridging, allowing granular materials to flow until empty.
• Stainless steel carving blade slices through dense materials like ice melt and rock salt.
• Reflective frame keeps you visible in low light or bad weather conditions.
• Includes cold shock-proof winter cover.
• Fully enclosed metal gears with a lifetime warranty.
• Spyker Dial calibration system ensures you spread the right amount every time.
• All-welded impact-resistant frame for durability.
• Support stand allows for max fill without tipping and fits rear platform carriers.
• Welded, triangulated handle to reduced force on turns.
• AccuWay™ spread pattern control with calibrated opening and fan accuracy up to 12'.
• Lift handle positioning reduces strain while lifting, even when the hopper is full.
• Large pneumatic tires to easily roll over terrain.
• WARNING: California residents see Proposition 65 Information
Watch The New SPYKER ERGO-PRO™ Line in Action
SPYKER ERGO-PRO™ – THE ICE MELT SPREADER FOR THE PROS
Our new line of ERGO PRO™ broadcast spreaders encompasses 150 years of craftsmanship and engineering that'll keep your business going year after year. And when you said you wanted a bigger, better commercial winter spreader-- we listened. In addition to the new features in our ERGO-PRO™ line, the SPY100-1S push-behind winter spreader includes additional add-ons for ease of use and personal safety while on the job.
STAINLESS STEEL CARVING BLADE
Easily slices through tough materials like Ice Melt and Rock Salt.
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED HANDLE
Handle adjusts for heights between 5’3” to 6’6” to reduce fatigue.
DURABLE IMPACT-RESISTANT FRAME
All-welded construction for durability in any conditions.
Fits rear platform carriers and allows for max fill without tipping over.
HI-VIS REFLECTIVE FRAME
Maintain visibility when working in low light conditions or bad weather.
WELDED, TRIANGULATED HANDLE
For reduced force on turns and extra strength.
BRIDGE-FREE HOPPER GEOMETRY
New design allows material to flow freely until empty.
Reduces strain when lifting - even when the hopper is full.
See the Rest of the Spyker ERGO-PRO™ Fleet
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm EST).
Phone: (877) 728– 8224
FIND A DEALER
Ready to buy Spyker?