The Spyker ERGO-PRO™ Ice Winter Push Spreader combines premium durability with innovative features to take care of any winter job. We heard you wanted a spreader that could stand up to wear, tear, and the cold-weather elements– the ERGO-PRO™ Ice delivers.
Built with a tough stainless steel carving blade, you’ll easily tear through ice melt and rock salt. The reflective frame keeps visibility high when working in low light or bad weather, while the ergonomic handle adjusts to heights from 5’3” to 6’6” to reduce user strain and fatigue. An all-welded impact-resistant stainless steel frame ensures this is a spreader is built to last, no matter how much abuse it gets on the job.
The redesigned large poly hopper prevents material bridging, while oversized fully pneumatic tires roll easily across any terrain. The enclosed metal gears offer endless durability thanks to a lifetime warranty.
• Ergonomically designed handle adjusts for heights between 5’3″ and 6’6″ to decrease user fatigue.
• New funnel-shape hopper design prevents material bridging, allowing granular materials to flow until empty.
• Stainless steel carving blade slices through dense materials like ice melt and rock salt.
• Reflective frame keeps you visible in low light or bad weather conditions.
• Includes cold shock-proof winter cover and full deflector.
• Fully enclosed metal gears with a lifetime warranty.
• All-welded impact-resistant frame for durability.
• Support stand allows for max fill without tipping and fits rear platform carriers.
• Welded, triangulated handle to reduced force on turns.
• Lift handle positioning reduces strain while lifting, even when the hopper is full.
• Large pneumatic tires to easily roll over terrain.
• WARNING: California residents see Proposition 65 Information