120 lbs. Electric Spreader
Commercial-Grade Mountable Spreader
Frame: Stainless S80-12010
Our heavy-duty, commercial electric spreader was designed for today’s commercial lawn and turf professional. Featuring a powerful 12 volt DC motor protected by and mounted with corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the S80-12010 is equipped to perform and protected from the hazards of the job.
The motor is mounted outside of the hopper to allow for more material, and delivering a true 120 lb. capacity, helping you get the job done quicker with fewer refills. If even more hopper capacity is needed, take advantage of the 220 lb. hopper extension (Note: Please see manual for information on which types of vehicles are compatible with the hopper extension). This electric spreader comes standard with a Variable Speed Control—mounted conveniently within arms reach—which controls the spread swath, up to 16 feet.
The hopper gate control is operated by foot pedal when mounted on a ZTR mower. Otherwise, an 8 foot cable (optional) can be utilized for a gate control on an ATV or UTV. The length of wiring from the variable speed controller to the motor is 160” (13.3 feet), and the length of wiring from the variable speed controller to the battery is 80” (6.7 feet).
The Accu-way™ spread pattern equalizer comes standard on this model. Adjustable in seconds, Accu-way™ assists you in preventing overspreading and striping of turf while also eliminating potential waste. Accu-way™ is the professionals’ choice for delivering a more consistent application.
Controls Gate Opening
+ rollover to zoom
+ rollover to zoom
- Prevents spread on walks, planting beds & select areas
- Maintains even spread across spread band
- Stainless Steel hardware inhibits rust
2″ Receiver Mount Kit
- Fits a 2″ Receiver on recommended UTV’s (see UTV list)
- 2 Ratchet Straps and Gate Control Cable (8 ft.) Included
- Prevents spills and eliminates waste
- 120 lb. spreaders – Expands capacity from 120 to 220 lbs.
- Only for use on certain vehicle types. See spreader owners manual.